Saturday, June 4, 2011

Prosperous Week♥

Florida born and raised but I've got Jersey in my veins...

So this week was full of blessings.

I have been watching Another 10 days of Prosperity on the Believer's Voice of Victory with my mom these past two weeks.

On the program, they taught us how you can command money to come to you in Jesus' Name. If you are a fellow faith filled Christian who is in need of money go to kcm.org/media and watch the 10 broadcasts and download the notes because it REALLY does work. I received a financial aid refund check from Saint Leo that I was not expecting at all that will completely cover all my semester expenses.

Praise God! I am prosperous and blessed in Jesus' Name.

Other blessings that happened this week was talking to my friend from college and finding out that the person I miss the most doesn't keep in touch much over the summer.

Thank you to all my friends who said they were happy for me about finding someone who truly makes me happy♥ I very much appreciate it.

There were so many blessings this week but some of them were small but meant so much. I cannot thank God enough for all he has done for me and all he will continue to do for me.

My sister and I made a funny video you should check out on our Youtube: www.youtube.com/threefloridasisters


I cooked dinner again, btw.
Looks good right?

Today after a somewhat stressful morning, I went to the mall with my sisters. We had tried on dresses in the dressing room.
Me and Jaydey♥

Me and Jizz Tizz♥

Me and Jaydey again♥

Totally did two units worth of schoolwork this weeks so I could have a week off so I can start tanning in a tanning bed for a week. :D I'm stoked.

My other plans this week are to finish editing my unreleased third novel, Her Beauty Dazes Me, thanks to my good friend Cindy, and send it out for publication.

Oh and of course, driving again and tanning. :D

Until next time,
Remember, friends and lovers come and go but a sibling's love is forever♥

Love Times Infinity,
Chelsea
xoxo
God Bless!

~Just Keep Swimming~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading/caring!

Ad