Sunday, June 12, 2011

I've come down with a Fever.

Florida born and raised but I've got Jersey in my veins...Before I go into detail about the fever I currently am infected with, you should know that I totally got tanner this week. I spent the entire week going to the tanning salon.

Here's me before tanning:

Here's me after six sessions at the tanning salon:


Besides tanning, I made a dent in editing and finalizing my manuscript. :)

My sister and I made four hilarious Youtube videos you must check out: www.youtube.com/threefloridasisters♥

Anywho, I don't know if you've been living under a rock these last two years but I have come down with Bieber fever.
Side effects include:
Severe nausea
Headaches
Crying sporadically
Screaming Justin Bieber when someone tells you to say Never!

The cure is listening to the music of this guy right here:

17 years old from Stratford, Ontario, Justin Drew Bieber was just a regular kid with some not so regular talent. The thing that got him where he is today is all because he decided as a young two year old that he would "Never Say Never."♥

I watched this movie on Friday:

Totally inspiring movie. Now I'm a Belieber.

Until next time, In the words of Justin Bieber, "Never Say Never."♥

Love Times Infinity,
Chelsea
xoxo
God Bless!

~Just Keep Swimming~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading/caring!

Ad