Sunday, June 19, 2011

I Refuse To Quit♥

Florida born and raised but I've got Jersey in my veins... Today's Christian community thinks it's ok to quit. Yet, God doesn't want us to. Read Hebrews 10: 35-37♥ Those verses say you should endure with boldness and do not throw away your fearless confidence because you must remember Jesus endured for you.

This week, quitting where driving was concerned was very tempting. I have five weeks until I have an appointment to take my driver's test so I must drive all the time these next five weeks. I'm going to have to REFUSE TO QUIT♥

Anyway, I finished up my first summer online class and don't have any more classes until July 5th so I'm happy about that. :)

That means more time to write/edit my manuscript and do online surveys. :)

This Friday, my family went to Busch Gardens.
Here's Jizz Tizz and I♥

Help a Monster!


Merry Go Round♥

Group pic♥

A shot of Chelly is a necessity♥

We were enjoying our day at Busch Gardens and getting to know Jayde's bf when suddenly her phone was nowhere to be found♥ Her and her bf went off to find it and my mom had a meltdown. I knew this was the moment when faith was needed to be called on the scene through Jesus so I took out the 91st Psalm notecard I carry in my purse and started reading it out loud. In about five seconds, my mom gets a phone call from Jayde's phone and some lady had picked it up and wanted to return it. My mom went outside to hear the lady better and it turned out because God is SO GOOD, the lady was right outside where we were.

Here's the phone♥

Praise God! When you refuse to quit believing and confessing the Word of God, it works in your favor♥
After all that, we got to see some live cheetahs!
Exhibit A.
Exhibit B.
Exhibit C.

After a long fun day at the Big Busch, we hit up our favorite after park fast food restaurant: Taco Bell♥

Here's us in front of the sign:


Here's a close up of us:

Until next time, remember what God says: "Haven't I commanded you? Strength! Courage! Don't be timid; don't be discouraged. God, your God, is with you every step you take." Joshua 1:7,9 The Message♥

Be strong! Be courageous! For God is with you wherever you go:

Love Times Infinity,
Chelsea
xoxo
God Bless!

~Just Keep Swimming~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading/caring!

Ad