Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Letting Go is Never Easy

Florida born and raised but I've got Jersey in my veins...Loving someone is the ultimate selfless act. You put that person on a pedestal in your heart and you live to be there for that someone whenever they need you. It's only when the person you love doesn't love you enough. Here's a quote that fits here:
A person who irritates you is always the one who loves you very much but fails to express it.♥

So, you start to overanalyze yourself. You make yourself physically sick. You don't eat. You don't sleep. It becomes unhealthy. Yet,you wonder why they don't love you. Is there something wrong with you? Remember there is nothing wrong with you. Most of the time, the other person loves you. It is because they are afraid to be in love. If that's the case, it's because it's the first time they've ever been there.

Therefore, all of you should know I've decided to distance myself of the only person I've ever truly loved with my whole being and so far, it hurts like hell.

Here are some nuggets of truth on letting go:
Some think it's holding on that makes one strong; sometimes it's letting go.
-- Sylvia Robinson

Loving someone is setting them free, letting them go.
-- Kate Winslet

In other news, I am almost done with my manuscript and it is almost ready to be marketed.

My sisters and I made some new videos that are pretty funny. You should check them out on my Youtube: www.youtube.com/threefloridasisters



That's about it!

Until next time, remember: True love doesn't have a happy ending, because true love never ends. Letting go is one way of saying I love you.♥

Love Times Infinity,
Chelsea
xoxo
God Bless!

~Just Keep Swimming~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading/caring!

Ad