Tuesday, October 18, 2011

30 More Facts About Me

Don't be a wallflower in the dance of life... A VLog
Here's Facts 1-19:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6f4RdvgZ6C0

I originally made all 30 facts in a video but they didn't want to save so here are Facts 20-30:

20. Besides Christmas, I love shopping for school supplies..(Hello, Nerd Swag).♥

21. I do not hook-up(kiss or cuddle) without commitment. If you ain't my man, then you have no plans to stay. I also don't do more than kiss and cuddle because the rest is saved for marriage.♥

22. Do not believe in tattoos and piercings other than on the ears especially on potential dates/mates♥

23. Do not drink heavy liquor or smoke but I do drink wine. Yet, I can only drink it with sugar and club soda mixed in because wine by itself tastes gross.♥

24. I plan to never get drunk because I do not see the point.♥

25. I believe life is like a wheel so people who walk out of your life will come back into it later on in life.♥

26. I do not believe in love at first sight or arranged marriages.♥

27. If I could trade places with anyone, it would be Demi Lovato because she is my HERO and she gets to do what she loves for a living.♥

28.A Lot of people tell me I should be a model because I'm always photo ready but I do not like spending hours taking pictures.♥

29. This Christmas break I plan to learn Spanish, Italian, and Albanian. My family also has plans to travel to Miami and such.

30. Last but not least, I am happy with my life without having a guy in it. I'm not saying I don't want a boyfriend but I honestly am happy right now just doing my thing and not worrying about any guy. I'm using this time to better myself for when I do have a guy involved in my life.♥

Until next time, don't worry about what everyone else thinks of you just remember what God thinks of you♥

Love Times Infinity,
Chelsea
xoxo
God Bless!

~Just Keep Swimming~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading/caring!

Ad