Friday, October 28, 2011

What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger

Don't be a wallflower in the dance of life...Today I feel like a really strong person because today people just piss me off. Scratch that. All week people have pissed me off. Scratch that. Since last week people have pissed me off. You know why people piss me off is because they can't just be nice. They have to fake being nice just to get people to like them. Fuck that. I pride myself on being nice and smiling at people I don't know. Like for instance, the girls in my hallway. I smile at them and some of them smile back but most of them give me a dirty look as if I killed their mother or something. No. You don't even know me. Why do you think you have the right to judge me?

Another thing that is pissing me off is people pretending to be my friend just to know my business and then acting like I'm the bad guy. Squeeze Me? Hell no. The people that are guilty of this have been deleted and blocked from both my Facebook and my life.

Lastly, I am fed up with people mainly of the African-American race constantly pulling the race card. They constantly have to remind everybody that they are black and they suffered so much, and they are still suffering. It's not enough that Obama is president. They still got to whine and complain, and every other word out of most of their mouths is that they are black.
This is America. It is 2011. Your skin color does not define you and it doesn't make you any different from me. A life is defined by how it was lived not by what it was lived for or whether someone was gay, straight, bisexual, black, spanish, purple or orange. God looks at all of us the same.

I wish more people realized this. I wish more people realized how real and honest I really am. Actually, I bet most people do and they cannot handle it. That is why I have so many haters. They hate me because they are confused as why so many people love me.

If you are dealing with haters just like me, then remember to keep your head up because for every one person that hates you, ten people love you. And hey, if like me, you got haters that hit the double digit range, that's a whole lot more love than hate. So all my haters out there, keep hating. It motivates more people to love me. It motivates me to just continue being me.

Until next time, Give thanks. Give hope but NEVER Give up♥

Love Times Infinity,
Chelsea
xoxo
God Bless!

~Just Keep Swimming~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading/caring!

Ad