Thursday, December 27, 2012

It's a Wonderful Life♥

Happiness is a form of courage...Before I tell you all about my Christmas, I'd like to update you on my health.

I went to the doctor last Friday and he did an ultrasound and found a small nodule on the right side of my thyroid. He took a biopsy from it and I have to wait ten days(less now since it's been a week tomorrow) and I will find out what it means. Prayers are needed as I await the results.

My bloodwork came back good overall but now I'm mildly hypothyroid so I was placed on Synthroid or Levothyroxine until my thyroid turns hyper again.

When I had the thyroid scan, they gave me radioactive iodine and 24 hours after the test, I started having pain while urinating. I looked this up and it is rare but happens. You know me, I always end up with the rare-ities. lol.

Thankfully, it seems to have passed.

My Christmas was lovely. On Christmas Eve, we had a nice dinner and Jayde's boyfriend Dakota came over to join us.

 Christmas Eve Dinner. At my house, it's always Sausage and Pepper and Ravioli. Yum. :)

 Geni after dinner. She's stuffed. 

 Before dinner with Mom and Jamie.

 Dad and Hazel cuddling after dinner. :)

Hazel and Geni together. :)

 Jamie, Mom, and I.

 Getting silly! 

Christmas morning we woke up and opened presents, as ush.

 Celebrating my favorite holiday with my BFF and my baby Hazel in the background. ♥

 Jamie got new Hollister perfume.

 My parents got us 21 Jump Street and Titanic on DVD.


 I got my sisters an inflatable couch for their room and my mom got them an inflatable chair.

 My mom got me Joel Osteen's book I Declare and Joyce Meyer's Change Your Words, Change Your Life.

 My mom got my Dad a new DVD player for outside.

 My sister Jayde got me a book called Fangirl.

 I got Geniveve her own Dog wine.

Hazel got so many new toys that she needs a toy chest for all of them. lol. She was so happy.

 My dad was not feeling well but Hazel was listening to his stomach and comforting him. Such a little nurse.

 Justin Bieber's new book and a JB calendar...Swaggie.

 I got my dad slippers. 

 Here's the chair from my mom.

 Jayde got a Niall poster for her wall.

 Jamie got a new IHome.

 Geni and Hazel got Fortune Cookies for dogs from me. :)

 Hazel and I on Christmas :)

 Kisses for Niall. lol.

Overall, it was a very Blessed Christmas! We also got Chocolates by Michelle and money for clothes.


I just finished this book yesterday. I highly recommend it.

I'm almost done with Justin Bieber's book. He's such an inspiration and so smart for such a young man.

Also, before I end this, please Follow Hazel and Geni if you have a Twitter:

Next blog, I will update you on the new year and my health.

Have a Grace-filled New Year!

Until next time, The Lord will keep your going out and your coming in from this time forth and forevermore.- Psalm 121:8♥

Love Times Infinity,
Chelsea
xoxo
God Bless!

~Just Keep Swimming!~




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading/caring!

Ad