Saturday, January 5, 2013

It's a New Day♥

Happiness is a form of courage... First off, Happy New Year to everyone! I know I'm five days late but there's reasons for that. Good reasons. Read on to find out..

In case your wondering my New Year's Eve was bittersweet. Bitter because it started with a sore throat that led its way into my new year as a lovely uninvited sinus infection. I've been bumming it all day in order to get better because I head back to Leo on Monday.

My New Year's was sweet because I got to watch Justin Bieber on New Year's Rockin' Eve and ring it in with the people who matter most to me: my family.

 Me and my baby Hazel.

 Hazel's so adorbs.

 Geniveve is so beautiful. 

 Me and my sister's drinking Mom's famous punch.

I can already tell 2013 is going to be different because I've already had such an incredible victory happen to me yesterday.

Yesterday( and the reason my blog was so late), I went to the thyroid doctor and found out that my biopsy came back cancer free and my blood work shows that my thyroid hormones are normal right now. I go back in a month to check my blood again but I'm finally feeling normal again. Praise God!

With God's help, in 2013 I resolve to:
1. Write a bestselling creative nonfiction novel
2. Show up for all my classes or at least stop skipping for silly reasons
3. Stop the negativity
4. Valuing myself and those that celebrate me
5. Get back in shape
6. Get a great marketing internship
7. Stop being afraid to be myself because hey, I'm awesome!
8. Turn my "I can'ts" into "I can" (Phil. 4:13)
2013 is the year of Great Grace so I know that there is nothing God won't do for me, and I don't plan on letting God down either. -Whose with me?
 Even my best friends think so. lol.

Before I leave you guys with a final thought I would really love it if you checked out MKTO's new music video:THANK YOU for watching! MKTO stands for Misfit Kids and Total Outcasts and also doubles as the initials of its two members, Malcolm Kelly and Tony Oller.

I'm so proud of how far my friend Tony Oller has come since his Disney Channel days. He never let rejection stop him from pursuing his dream in music and now he's finally signed and destined for greatness!

Hopefully, I will get to meet him in person one day! :D


Until next time, I've got a joke for you that I read in Tina Fey's book Bossypants:
"Two peanuts were walking down the street, and one was a salted."♥

Laugh more this year because life is too short to do anything but ENJOY your life every day.

Love Times Infinity,
Chelsea
xoxo
God Bless!

~Just Keep Swimming~



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading/caring!

Ad