Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Instead of giving up; Go One More♥

Happiness is a form of courage...You ever feel like giving up? Like if you quit now; it won't matter. Something better will come your way even if you're waiting the rest of your life?

Yeah, this is how I've felt lately. It's a common mindset for me at the beginning of every new semester just because I doubt God's plan for me sometimes. I know I shouldn't but sometimes who God wants me to be and who I am are two very different people.

Yet, I'm beginning to realize that's the beauty of life. You can change. You can become better. All with God's help. You don't have to do anything alone. God created each of us so he can love us, and one way he shows that he loves us is he wants to take care of us. He wants to deck us out in the nicest clothes, introduce us to that guy or girl that is meant to change our life, bring an opportunity when the situation looked completely bleak, and make a shift when we are at the bottom of the barrel.

Suddenly you are sitting at the bottom of the bottom and you meet someone who gives you that job you've been waiting months for, a guy smiles at you when you thought no one would ever notice you romantically, God can make a shift when it appears that nothing is possible.

As most of you know, I was afraid to go to my marketing classes because I was afraid to be called on in class. Yet, once I went to class I realized there was nothing to ever be afraid of because I am smarter than I give myself credit for.

I went out for Greek Life and it wasn't meant to be because I was turned down because my GPA wasn't good enough. Their loss, I think because I have a lot to offer Greek Life but in my opinion, I always knew they were too elitist for my taste.

Anyway, the point I'm trying to make here is mostly for myself but if it helps you in some way then I've accomplished more than I wanted to. Sometimes, I don't always make the right choice. Sometimes, I give up to easily. Sometimes, I sleep in instead of going to class. Sometimes, I don't speak up when I want to say something. Sometimes, I allow people to speak down to me when they have no place to. Yet, God can turn any wrong into a right. So when you feel like giving up instead give it one more try. That try might be the one to set you on that shift I was talking about earlier.

Next Friday, I go to the thyroid doctor and find out how my thyroid levels are doing.

Pray for me with my classes and my health.

If anyone would like me to pray for them, comment below and I'll add you to my prayer list.

Until next time, remember God will fight the battle for you, And you? You keep your mouths shut! -Exodus 14:14♥

Love Times Infinity,

Chelsea
xoxo
God Bless!

~Just Keep Swimming~

1 comment:

  1. You are certainly a special and gifted person. You acknowledge God's hand of love in every blessing you enjoy. God is ALWAYS with you.
    I am so happy your health seems to be manageable. Love, Aunt Vicki

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading/caring!

Ad