Sunday, November 16, 2014

Day 12: Your proudest accomplishment

Happiness is a form of courage... I've accomplished a lot in my life thus far but my proudest accomplishment has to be that I survived four years of living on a college campus without a car.

It really wasn't easy, let me tell you. I really thought I was finally free when I moved on campus. 
Free to do what I want when I want (within reason, of course).
Free to be me without my mom and dad hovering over me.
Free to be myself without the judgement of my younger sisters.

Yet, instead of mom and dad hovering over me, I had financial aid and my professors and my advisors and my boss hovering over me.

Yet, instead of my sisters judging me constantly, I had roommate after roommate and fake friend after fake friend cause drama for me just because well, I march to a completely different beat.

Yet, instead of being able to do what I want when I want, I was stuck on campus and left to choose between hanging by myself or one group of people or joining a sorority. 

Not every day in my four years on campus was bad. I had some really good times and am grateful for them but I can honestly say I would never have gotten through it like I have if I didn't have Jesus. 

So thank you Jesus for being there no matter what, always. :)

Love Times Infinity,
Chelsea
xoxo
God Bless!
~Just Keep Swimming~


I'm also pretty proud of the ad I put together today for my marketing project:




2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your accomplishment. Hey I like your ad. Are you a graphics designer?

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, I am just studying marketing communications and used powerpoint to make that ad. Thank you so much, friend.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading/caring!

Ad