Friday, November 7, 2014

Day 6: Sound off on the quote “Every woman has the exact love life she wants”

Happiness is a form of courage...I'm going to have to disagree. I need to be single right now because I literally don't have time for a relationship but do I want to be single? Heck no.

I bet you're wondering what I mean by that so let me explain. Realistically, I don't have any means to date. Yet, today I found a new perspective regarding this.

Yes, I don't have the life I want right now but I have more than a lot of people get.

I have a body that is physically healthy (minus my thyroid problems, I've never felt better.) and organs that function properly.
I have two parents that love me because well, they haven't thrown me out to fend for myself yet. (Thank you Mom and Dad).
I have three amazing dogs who are the best friends a girl could ask for.

The ability to write so I can inspire others.

A loving heart that understands other's struggles because it has faced many of it's own.

An excellent sense of humor even in the face of extreme adversity (what I call what I'm facing right now).

Yes, I know you're wondering why this whole thing makes any difference whatsoever in terms of love life but it really does because in order to have a healthy love life, you have to have a healthy overall life and a healthy overall life starts with the right perspective and attitude which all stem from a healthy mental state.

I'm seeing this now and I'm ok and I'm on my way, as Joyce Meyer always says.

Love Times Infinity,
Chelsea
xoxo
God Bless!
~Just Keep Swimming~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading/caring!

Ad