Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Day 19: What is something about you that people would be surprised to learn?

Happiness is a form of courage...I see dead people. Yup, you read that right. No, your eyes are not failing you.

It's time you all know about my psychic abilities.

It all started when I was younger. I had imaginary friends just like most little kids do but I realized around the age of ten that these "imaginary friends" were actually spirits of children that had already passed away.

When I was eleven, my grandmother passed away and she was the first family member I had personally known to pass away. I didn't think much of it but I believe because she didn't have much faith, she struggled of where to go after death so I personally know she stayed here on Earth about one month after her passing.

One night, I was home alone working on homework in my Florida room because this is where my "classroom" was set up. I used to teach imaginary students about sixth grade math. (And no, they weren't dead kids. haha). Anyway, I was doing my homework when I looked in the window by my dining room table and sure enough, my grandma was sitting there smiling at me. It freaked me out because it was the first time I realized the people I'd been seeing for most of my life were dead. I called my mom crying. She told me to calm down and just keep doing my homework. After I hung up the phone, I looked in the window again at the place where my grandma had been sitting and of course, she was gone.

It wasn't until I was twelve that my psychic abilities took on new meaning. I started dreaming premonitions. The first ever dream I dreamt that came true was that the boy I liked in the seventh grade was going to ask me out. Yet, in this dream, I found out the date and what I would be wearing the day he did. Sure enough, on March 27, 2004, he asked me out. Not a moment late, and of course, I was wearing the outfit I was fated to wear. Like most couples in middle school back in my day, we didn't last long. Yet, once he broke up with me, two months later, I realized I liked his best friend anyway so I asked him out. Relationships end up teaching you a lot about yourself and life.

Since that first dream, I've had many premonitions and psychic occurrences. Yet, they no longer freak me out. I welcome them.

Recently, I dreamt of the Southwest plane crash that took place on July 22, 2013. I had the dream early Friday morning and mentioned it to my mom. I didn't dream that the plane would have a bumpy landing in Laguardia, NY but instead the plane in my dream which was blue and red ended up having to land in the empty lot next to my house. The people all had to be evacuated from the plane but no one died. One couple in the dream kept mentioning NY to me. Then, Monday night after watching the Bachelorette, this came on my local news: Laguardia, NY Southwest Rough Landing♥ My mom just looked at me in awe.

I also have an inkling when a friend or family member or even one of my dogs needs me when I'm not near them. I usually either have a sense and suddenly have an intense feeling of missing that person or I dream of that person. So, if you need me, for anything know that I will constantly dream of you until that need is met. haha.

I generally don't consider my psychic ability a gift because it's not my talent like someone like The Long Island Medium or Allison Dubois but I do enjoy knowing about things in order to be able to prevent bad things from happening. I believe that anyone can be psychic if they really hone in on it because it's all about activating that part of the brain that scientists really consider "the sixth sense." To be psychic, I think you just have to have an incredible faith in the unseen.

So, now you know my secret. If you have any questions about psychic abilities or want to know about other dreams I've had, comment below.

Love Times Infinity,
Chelsea
xoxo
God Bless!

~Just Keep Swimming~

1 comment:

  1. you remind me of melinda gordon! can't imagine being in your shoes. i'm intuitive too (here: http://baredmysoul.blogspot.com/2013/10/things-about-me-that-will-surprise-you.html) but i think your intuition is on a higher level.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading/caring!

Ad