Friday, October 4, 2013

How To Be a Good Roommate and VLOG

Happiness is a form of courage...

Here are some of the following issues I've dealt with in the last four and a half years that I've been a college student and had to live with various people:

1. If you know your roommate is sleeping or has to get up early in the morning, DO NOT invite your friends over and be loud in the room adjacent to mine after 10 p.m. Quiet hours start at 10 Monday through Thursday.

2. If you disobey rule number one, don't knock on my door expecting me to turn down my music at ten minutes before eight p.m.

3. Clean up after yourself: don't leave hair in the sink, in the shower, on the counter. It's very easy to clean it up. So don't leave it out for everyone to see because there ain't nobody who wants to see that.

4. Don't turn the lights out in the living room. Leave them on so that when I walk in, I don't trip over whatever you may have left by the door.

5. Close the shower curtain after you shower.

6. Don't leave the toilet lid up and let me see that you left droplets of pee on the seat.

7. Do not allow your friends to reside in your room unless spending the night for no more than two nights max.

8. Warn me if you plan on having a guy stay over so I don't end up flashing him in my towel randomly. (Not that I do that but still...be courteous).

9. After taking a shower, utilize the shower rug. That's what it's there for. Too avoid unnecessary and dangerous puddles on the bathroom floor. I don't need no one busting ass and suing me, ok?

A good roommate is clean, courteous, and kind. We don't have to be best friends but if you live with me, know that I'm there to talk if you need me, and I'm very generous so go ahead and have a snack. There is no place like home.

Lastly, I posted a new VLOG here: Poetry in Motion

Love Times Infinity,
Chelsea
xoxo
God Bless!

~Just Keep Swimming~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading/caring!

Ad