Friday, October 18, 2013

Day 15:Narrate a conversation between you and someone in your life who you never had closure with (a friend, an ex, a family member, etc.)

Happiness is a form of courage...Since I don't have anyone that I haven't made closure with that I care about, I'm going to write from the perspective of a current friend and say things I've wanted to say to them for a while. This friend will remain anonymous.

Dear Friend,

I really feel as if we have grown apart. I think you already planned for this to happen between us because it doesn't look like it's tearing you apart. The reason I feel this way is because you never meet me halfway on your own. You wait for an excuse to come up so you don't have to come and visit me, and even if you do, you don't make time for just me and you. It used to be ninety minute lunches together and now it's a quick hello and goodbye.

My question is: how can you call yourself my best friend if this is how you act toward me? Yeah, you've had a lot of things happen recently that were beyond your control but I wish you would find some positivity and realize that none of this that has happened in your life has or is happening to you, it all happens for you. It happens for you to realize that the only one who can save you from yourself and "getting by" is God.

I've tried and tried to sow the word in your life but it's seed that is thrown to the wayside. You know what God's word says about how to make your life better but instead you constantly want people to feel sorry for you and you continue to complain about your circumstances. Instead of people feeling sorry for you, you're making people annoyed with you because you aren't able to see the forest for the trees any longer. There is no bright side in your supposed dark life.

I blame the people you surround yourself with. And when I say surround, I mean, you basically hide out in your house and stay spending time with the two people who end up dragging you down the most.

I no longer feel sorry for you anymore. I no longer feel much for you anymore since you aren't that good a friend to me, and you are stubbornly ignorant.

I'm just sorry I had to write this in a blog instead of to your face because I just feel like no matter what I say to you, you can't hear me. All you hear is, "Poor me, poor me."

Life really can and will get better, friend. If only you could see it.

Love Times Infinity,
Chelsea
xoxo
God Bless!

~Just Keep Swimming~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading/caring!

Ad