Saturday, October 12, 2013

Day 9: Your favorite “weird/funny single behavior”

Happiness is a form of courage...Let's get this out there. I'm a very unique person. If you've known me for a while, you probably caught on to this but if not. Congratulations! You now know I'm weird.♥

I have two single behaviors that I love to do but each are different basically depending where I am:

1. When I'm at school, I like to close the door to my room, blast some real hip-hop dance music, and dance as if I'm putting on a show for an imaginary audience. Yep, you can bet I booty pop. Right now, my favorite songs to dance to are Ball by T.I. ft. Lil Wayne, Boys by Britney Spears, Work B**** by Britney Spears, and Can't Believe It by FLO-Rida ft. Pitbull. There are some nights though that if a soft acoustic song comes on my ipod (especially Celine Dion), I will use the small space I have and start dancing ballet. Last weekend, I started dancing tap to Be My Baby by Leslie Graves. This behavior isn't really new because I've always loved to dance. I took eight years of ballet and seven years of tap so I know a thing or two about choreographing dances and having rhythm. That's why I also was enthralled in sixth grade to sign up to play percussion in the middle school band which I was in for two years. Yes, that means I also know how to play the drums. Growing up, my sisters and I used to choreograph dance shows and put them on for our parents or even visiting relatives. I just always loved how a dance could communicate a whole different language to the people watching it. It was such a cool feeling so although I no longer take dance, I won't stop dancing until the day I die.♥

2. When I'm home, I like to sing songs in an opera style voice mostly to my dogs. I also make up songs about my dogs because I love them so much. Sometimes when I sing my dog Geniveve her song, she will actually dance to it. It's just another way I show them how much I love them. Yeah, it's weird but my dogs still love me so I'm going to keep having my own little opera party with them. I also dance with my dogs. Geniveve and I used to have a choreographed dance that we used to do to Justin Timberlake's Sexyback. Since she can't see as well, we can't really do it anymore but I'm so happy to tell you that Geni still dances every day. If you want to see what I mean, check out this video of her dancing: Geniveve's Hips Don't Lie...yep, that's my best friend right there.♥

So there you have it. The secrets out. So if you happen to live with me or come visit me when I'm all alone and my door is closed and you hear music blasting, know that I'm probably having a dance party.♥

Love Times Infinity,
Chelsea
xoxo
God Bless!

~Just Keep Swimming~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading/caring!

Ad